PhotoWorks has a trial version that can be downloaded directly from our website. By using this "try-before-you-buy" version, you can make sure that it is compatible with your computer system and satisfies all your requirements before purchasing the full version.
If you experience a problem with our software, you should contact the customer service providing your order number and the details of the problem. You will receive a fast and competent answer from our technical support team within one business day.
If you are not satisfied with the purchased software, please find our refund policy below.
- There is a technical error preventing the customer from using our software, and our technical support team was unable to fix the error within a month, or unable to suggest a temporary solution.
- The customer purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from our company within 30 days. We can then offer a replacement or a refund for the wrong product.
- The customer has been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
- The customer requested a refund due to a technical error, but did not provide our technical support team with detailed information about this error, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of his/her actions, file samples, etc.
- The reasons preventing the customer from using the software or causing his/her dissatisfaction are clearly stated on our website. (e.g. the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software).
- The customer informs us about changing his/her decision to buy the software, saying s/he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
- The customer accidentally placed more than one order for the same product.